The following terms and conditions apply to all services, including website development and design services provided by SHAH TECHNOLOGIEZ to the Client. Acceptance of a quote, purchase, and/or use of the Services shall be considered acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Clients to ensure that we have included all requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates and that we fully understand their requirements. Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
- Unless agreed otherwise with the Client, all website design services require an advance payment of a minimum of 40 percent of the project quotation total before the work commences. The second payment of 40 percent is required after 50% of the work, with the remaining percentage of the project quotation total due upon completion of the work.
- Any changes you want to do will be done within 24-48 hours.
- 30 percent of the total amount will be required if the client wants to remove our name from the credential section and keep their name.
- Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
- Provide the Company, within a reasonable timescale, everything that is requested from you to complete the Project including text, images, and other information.
- Domain, Server registration/renewal, etc charges are not included as a part of any proposal unless mentioned otherwise. If required, a quote form will be submitted separately and approved by the client known as AMC-ANNUAL MAINTENANCE COST.